An old apartment at the heart of the city of Mississauga. the project included a full renovation for the Apartment, Kitchen, Flooring, Tiles and wall painting.
- The kitchen was converted from an old-style builder finish kitchen to an amazing open concept design with an artistic touch to overcome structural obstacles such as the column in the kitchen. Kitchen finishes with Galaxy Black glossy texture to give it a luxurious look with the final touches of put lights with the chromic finish.
- The floor color and design were chosen to match the kitchen top.
- The Sunroom became more useful with the tiles.
- The apartment, in general, looked bigger in size and much lighter with the white paint.
- The new Washrooms vanities gave new life to the washroom with a delicate touch.
- Overall apartment assets increased by 50000$ while renovation cost did not exceed $20000.